Saturday, October 27, 2012

Don't Fall Off Your Seats In Surprise.....

But I scrapped a Double!!  OMG!!!  I really did!
LOL - I used to scrap doubles all the time when I first started out scrapping, then I didscovered I was far too impatient to do them, singles were far more satisfying...lol...
Lately, I've been thinking about the benefits of doubles - you can fit more photos in, you have more room to "play" ........  PLUS I've been recently hanging out with a very talented scrappy lady who does doubles ALL the time and is so so inspiring, how could I not want to get started with them again?
Anyway, this is what I did, using Bo Bunny's "Mistletoe" range....and yes it is also a Christmas layout....lol..

 
I adored the beautiful brights of this range - it is just so bright and funky, perfect for boy layouts.
Here are a couple of close ups, with the chipboard swirls, I used some of Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Spray in Cut Grass, then added dotted some Ranger Perfect Pearls on top.
 

I also added a cute little WOW - Words or Whatever Word "Ho Ho Ho" which I first painted with a Jenni Bowlin Dabber in Chilli Red, then added some Perfect Pearls over the Top.
 
 
And one last close up:
 
 
How are all of you going with scrapping your Christmas layouts?  I have just about finished scrapping last years....lol...   Thinking of doing my Christmas Photo Shoot this weekend, if the weather stays nice....maybe will do a back yard one and a beach one this year...not sure..
Thanks for popping by my blog, hope you all have a nice weekend!


No comments: