Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scrappy Catch Up

Hi Folks,
Well now that we are back from holidays, got a bit more organised, and have our fridge fiasco on the way to being sorted -long story, but it involves a rather smelly end to out lovely holiday, :0(
I figured it was time for some shares of what I did to relax and wind down from the driving I did.
These photos I took about a year ago at Bargara Beach, near Bundaberg - he just loves that park, with its huuuuuge turtle to climb in out and around.
I used some fancy Pants Rough and Tough - just trying to use up some of my older stuff, I have soooo much stash atm, its just taking over my scrap area atm!!!
One of the things I used was a transparency over the page - I really liked how this turned out!!


With this layout I used some Fancy Pants Like Father Like Son Range - available now at ScrapbooknBits.
Also used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens, and Coffee Glimmermist to colour the chipboard elements.


I scrapped this layout with one of my favourite photos - I used 7 Gypsies paper, and some 7 Gypsies Ephemera, also some gorgeous Webster's flower ribbon - which I used to make the flowers.


This is a close up of the flower, I just wound it around itself to form the flower - kinda looks like a posy of roses.....
The leaves are those Ir-Resist-Able chips from Tattered Angels - also available at ScrapbooknBits
I just sprayed them with Coffee Glimmermist, and also dabbed a bit of Tim Hotz Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters.


Yesterday I got back some layouts I did for SIA - so I'll be back tomorrow to share them!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog:0)

No comments: