Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lollipops!

I bought this lollipop at the Mackay Show, and I've had it hidden away until Connor finished with all the other goodies he got at the show. Needless to say, he was totally blown away with this lollipop. He said "Oh Mummy, this is the biggest lollipop I've ever seen!!!!"







I have also been having more of a play with the Fancy Pants Like Father Like Son Range - available at ScrapbooknBits
Here is a close up - had lots of fun using Glimmermist, Perfect Pearls, and Distress Ink and Stamps to create this tag and customise the element I cut out from the Like Father Like Son "Cards" paper.






Here is the layout - photos are of my cheeky little ratbag posing with a pair of his Dad's sunnies - such a little poser!!


Here is a layout done with the STUNNING Basic Grey Oliver Range - love love love this range - all the elements are available at ScrapbooknBits


Here's a close up - my new favourite bling is the Twinklets Diamond Dust - it does really thick, chunky glitter - and you can make those gorgeous sugared flowers with it - YUMMO!!!
I used it on the tree - it gave a really good covering, and made it look like the tree was covered with snow - a really nice effect!

5 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Monique those photos are just beautiful. Love your layouts too.

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, those photos are amazing, Niq!!! Just love both of your LO's - the snow one is just beautiful!

amanda73 said...

WOW, love those layouts, and i can understand why connor thought it was a huge lollipop lol

Her Essential Hand said...

Niq, amazing pages, I just stare them for hours :)
And check out that lollipop.. lucky connor, how many days did it take for him to eat it?
:) x

Unknown said...

WOW that is one huge lollypop!! I want one now!! lol!! Gorgeous pages as always...love your stuff xo