Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just a quick share :0)

Well here is the layout I did for the Kraft it Up challenge blog. The samples the CT have created are amazing, and already some of the entries look fabulous.
You really should go and check it out!!


I am TRYING to improve my meagre cardmaking skills - it is so hard for me to create cards, I love doing it, but the challenge is always to try to add something different, and making them meaningful....


I picked up a canves so cheaply from a LSS on Bribie Island - just $3.00!!
Anyways, I made this Key holder, because Mark is always losing his keys.... I am hoping he uses it to try and save me the frustration of searching for them......LOL!

These layouts I did for the Scrapboutique CC
This one was the colour challenge:
This was for the sketch challenge - I loved this sketch, so different!!


Thanks for looking everyone!
I'm off to make a cuppa, and then try and do some scrapping - if I don't fall asleep first!!

7 comments:

Vel said...

Gorgeous work! I especially love the lo you did for kraft it up!

Mal said...

gorgeous LO for kraft it up!!! and I love the cards....they are great!

Ness said...

Love that key holder ! Gorgeous work as always - such an inspiration !!

Linda Eggleton said...

Love your Kraft it Up LO, Niq - it looks fantastic!
Loving all your other LO's too :)

Jane said...

wow Niq, some gorgeous eye-candy there!!!!! love the kraft it up LO and also "they adore you" its so feminine and beautiful :). Hope you're having a scrappy weekend.

SANDIE MALLON said...

love lvoe the page monique

THE CARDS ARE LUSH...

Sonia said...

Absolutley gorgeous! I especially love the Full of Wonder layout and the cards are just too cute!