Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Scrap Matrix Holiday Moodboard Challenge

Hi Everyone

Have you seen the Holiday Moodboard Challenge at Scrap Matrix?  It is so very very cool.
Here is the gorgeous moodboard:


This is what I did, I went all painty and bright - the photos were of my son, who was having a ball in the water park on the cruise ship we were holidaying on recently.  I really wanted to recreate the fun he was having on the layout.



Here are a couple of close ups:



For more information, including a step by step and links to the products I've used,  visit the Scrap Matrix Blog here.

It's not too late to enter the challenge - you have until the 15 February!  To enter, upload your creation to the January Holiday Moodboard Challenge folder on the Scrap Matrix Shares Page on Facebook.

I'm so looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

Cheers,


Monique




No comments: