Sunday, February 4, 2018

"Beautiful" Paint Chips

Good evening everyone, it has been quite a while since I last posted, but I have been scrapping..lol.

Tonight I am sharing a "just because" layout of my beautiful niece.  I did this a while back, but it has taken a while to do a blog post about it.
When I first got the absolutely STUNNING 7 Dots Studio "Paint Chips" range I was itching to create with it.

This is what I created:




This paper is stunning as it stands alone, but I couldn't resist adding some background work.  I used these Paper Artsy Fresco Chalk paints, in Prawn and Tangerine Twist.  The embellishments included these gorgeous metal flowers, some 7 Dots Chevron Chipboard pieces, a little bit of German Scrap
as well as some of the 7 Dots Studio Paint Chips embies.
Do you see those gorgeous sunset coloured flowers?  They are these white flowers.  I simple painted them with the same Paper Artsy Fresco Chalk Paints.

Here are some close ups:






Well, that's it for me tonight.  Hope you enjoyed my little share.

Enjoy your week folks!

Monique xx



No comments: