Monday, November 6, 2017

Watercolour and Words Inspiration

Hi Everyone,

It is such a crazy time for me at the moment - hence being so quiet on the blogging front.  That hectic fourth term never gets any easier I'm afraid.

Today I am sharing my second creation for the Scrap Matrix Watercolour and Words challenge.  This time I decided to do a layout, and just use some ink sprays, stamps, stencils and these gorgeous Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks which can be found in the Scrap Matrix shop here.


Anyways, this is what I created:


It was so much fun creating this - just getting messy and arty is always good for the soul I find.  I used the scribble sticks to colour some of my texture paste stencilling and also to colour my stamped images.  I keep raving about these Scribble Sticks - they are just so good, so creamy and divine.

For a a short tutorial on creating this layout, and for more information about how to enter the Scrap Matrix Watercolour and Words challenge head over to the Scrap Matrix Blog now!!

That's it from me for now - I will be back soon to share some more inspiration.

xx
Monique


No comments: