Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Scrap Matrix November Challenge


Hi Everyone,

Tonight I am sharing the layout I have done for the November Challenge over at Scrap Matrix.  It is all about 7 Dots Studio this month.  The criteria is pretty simple really - create a layout using 7 Dots Studio papers and embellishments.

I chose to use the awesome Hazy Daze range.  This range is fabulous for those grungy boy layouts I love so much.

This is what I created:


The details of my process are on the Scrap Matrix Blog.

If you are keen to give this challenge a go, head over to the Blog for the details, and upload your layout to the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Page.  There are sooooo many yummy 7 Dots Studio ranges at Scrap Matrix, I'm sure you can find something that will take your fancy.

Well that's it from me tonight - hope to see heaps of entries for this month's challenge on the Facebook Page soon.

Monique xx




No comments: