Saturday, April 23, 2016

CSI Case File 198

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for popping by my blog.  Tonight I am sharing the layout I did for the final challenge in my Special Investigator stint over at CSI Colour Stories Inspiration.

Here is the challenge:


Now I have to admit I did find this a bit tricky - especially with the colour combinations, as I don't usually scrap with a lot of green.  Don't know why - it's just one of those colours I don't use much....
Anyway, this is what I came up with.  



I used some paper from Pion Designs and the Kaisercraft Coastal Escape Range, as well as a Kaisercraft Die for the large seagrass, and Coastal Escape Collectables.
To cover all of the colours, I painted the large seagrass diecuts with some Dusty Attic Paint in Forrest and Crushed Olive, which you can get from the Studio M Designs shop here.  My background work included some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Tweedle Dee Denim and I also added some netting with the Kaisercraft Fishing Net Background Stamp and Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder.  I also splattered some Lindy's Stamp Gang mist in Tweedle Dee Denim and Sunshine Yellow.

The Evidence I supplied was the striped paper, leaves/flowers, string, and the mesh I used as part of my photo mat.  My Testimony was about nature, and was partially hidden in the bottle.

Here are some close ups:





If you would like to play along with this fantastic challenge, visit the CSI Color Stories Inspiration site here.

Cheers, and I hope you are having a good weekend. xx






No comments: