Thursday, March 17, 2016

Just Chill

That's the title of my entry to the CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration Major Case File 193.

Here is the picture of the challenge:


I must admit, I found the colours scary at first - they are not the palette I am use to working with, especially the greens.  As it turned out, the layout I did was mainly green....lol.  I used Kaisercraft's Paradiso Collection - which is a few years old.




The elements I chose to use included flowers and leaves (a no brainer for me really,) bottles/jars, shells, nautical elements, frames and string.  I chose the "365 Questions" as a prompt, and answered the question "What Relaxes You?"
If you know me, you'll know it's the beach - always has been.  There is nothing I like better than going to the beach and just sitting on the sand watching the waves roll in.  It chills me like nothing else can.

Here are some close ups:


Do you like the little glass bottle of shells?  I found a large container of all different size shells - even these teeny tiny ones - at my local Party Supply Store.  I had some little glass jars that I hadn't used, so I thought I'd fill one of them with some little shells to make a cute little embellishment.



Here is another close up of a cluster - with more shells.....
Thanks for popping by my blog, hope it has given you some inspiration.....



No comments: