Sunday, March 18, 2012

I am loving WOW’s Altamatz

The lovely Suzanne from WOW sent me some gorgeous new Altamatz to play with last week, and I just wanted to share what I’ve done so far:
This layout is done with a 12x12 Zebra Stripe ALTA007:
IMG_6040
I misted the background with Tattered Angels Marshmallow and I’ve also used Vine Set RWL367 and Block Capitals C1388.  I’ve used Distress Stain in Forest Moss to add some colour, then used Distress Emboss Powder in Shabby Shutters to give a bit of texture.
Here is a close up:
IMG_6041
I also got the 6x6 Chevron Wide ALTA024.
I loved this one, and thought it would be fantastic on a boy’s layout, so I used it as a mask to add texture paste to this layout:
My-Favourite-Boy
First, I used Distress Stain in Picket Fence to whitewash the background, then I added the texture paste using my Altamatz Chevron Wide Alta 024.  Next I sprayed the background with Tattered Angels Glimmermist in Black Gold to give it a grey shimmer.
Here is a closie:

Love the effect – lots of texture and dimension.
After playing with these two Altamatz my verdict is that these are amazing!
I love the thicker plastic – makes it so much easier to use with sprays and pastes, and I love how the plastic is clear – it is so much easier to know exactly where to place them…  you HAVE to get your LSS or Online store to get them in NOW…….
Off to play with another Altamatz today – so I’ll share that one too, when I am done…lol
Cheers, thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments: