Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pottering Along

I've been having a lovely scrappy time of late, just pottering along, doing my own thing....doing challenges, sometimes doing a "just for fun" layout....I am really enjoying the break from work, the relaxing has really helped me clear away cobwebs, and for a while some little glimpses of the real "me" come out..which is nice, first time in years actually.
As I said, I am making my way through my challenge list at quite a good pace for a change.  This one is for the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  The sketch was created by the very talented sketch maestro Wendy Smith.

This next layout was for Sar's Random Kit Challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy.  The challenge was to use a WOW chipboard, 3 Cabouchens, a doodled border, and some twine in a double thread bow.
This is what I came up with - using the "He's Savvy" kit.  I adore this kit, just love the colours...and this photo is one of my faves too.....


Finally this layout was "just for fun."  I used some gorgeous Echo Park Dots and Stripes and Jillibean Watermelon Gazpacho papers.. with a few "A Lil Somethins" thrown in too....
Seem to be going through a real love of brights over the last few weeks....not hard when there is so much yummy product in bright colours going around...

Oh, well, that's it from me at the minute... Don't forget to leave some love - I adore reading your lovely comments:)

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow, im loving all these layouts niq, love them all, just awesome... glad you are enjoying life atm...... and its treating you well, you deserve it

Kel said...

Great boy pages Monique...very inspiring!

Linda Eggleton said...

Fabulous work Niq...I especially love the one for Anna's sketch <3