Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Release Week at WOW

Hiya!
It has been New Release Week Over on the  WOW - Words or Whatever Blog.
Here are the 3 layouts I did for the Release:

Firstly, Here is my layout "Vintage Pedal Car" with a gorgeous 12"x12" Decorative Circle Frame WOW 1575 and some of the Mini Cog Pack WOW 1568, to add a touch of Steampunk.... I've used Ranger Perfect Pearls to alter the chipboard.
Don't you love the Crate Paper Story Teller Range?  So gorgeous for Vintage layouts or bright fun layouts - so versatile!


Here is a close up:


The next layout I am sharing is one titled "King Of The Mountain." It is a photo of Connor taken recently at Black's Beach, where we spent an afternoon exploring and climbing on the rocks. I took this after Connor said "Look Mum, I'm King of the Mountain!" So of course I just had to take a picture!
I have used the Tropical Leaves Pack WOW 1571, which went pefectly with the Fancy Pants Wave Searcher paper range I used. 
To give a Shabby feel to the layout I have used Distress Ink and Distress Powder on the chipboard.



Here is a close up of those gorgeous leaves:


Finally, I am sharing a vintage layout I created to show how much Connor and his Dad are alike - as babies, it is hard to tell them apart...lol.
I have used a gorgeous Decorative Clock WOW 1574, which I simply inked.
 
 
Here is a close up of that gorgeous vintage clock :
 
 
I have more details of the various chipboard pieces I used, and how I altered them, up on the WOW Words or Whatever Blog, so pop by and check my post out, and while you're there browse through the week's worth of posts by all the girls from the Design Team, there is some awesome work there!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

No comments: