Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Inspiration Over at WOW

There is a new inspiration post over at WOW - the design team over there really has some fabulous ideas for how to use WOW chipboard.
Anyways,  this is what I did using the Vine Set, and the Block Capitals.

I usually don't do flowery layouts for Connor, but the Basic Grey Piccadilly range is just so pretty, and I loved the colours. There is something about blue and red that is just so refreshing....


 This is a close up of the letters and the vine - I painted them in White, then added some Tattered Angels Glimmerglam to give them a blue sparkle.....


Don't forget, WOW chipboard are running a promotion - buy any piece of WOW chipboard from a retailer, and receive a FREE Filgaree Heart....and believe me, it is GORGEOUS..
Here is a sneak of how I used it:



Thanks for popping by my blog!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So stunning and I just love that colour combo too!! Nothing wrong with flower layouts for boys...I do them all the time...hehe!! Hope you are well :)xx