Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Challenges

With just so much going on in December, I didn't get much of a chance to do many challenges in December - it is normally such a whirlwind month anyway, then with an emergency trip to Ipswich thrown into the mix, it was pretty hectic.
I did manage to do 2 challenges though.
First up, Wendy's fabulous Sketch Challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
Here is the sketch:
And this is what I did with it:



I had so much fun with this layout - sprayed glimmermist - Autumn Harvest and Coffee Shop, and used Simple Stories Yearography papers, Kaisercraft Diecuts and Bella Boulavard Stickers.  Photos are of Connor playing in the leaves at the Gooseponds here in Mackay.

I also LOVED Scrapbook Savvy's Very Merry kits in December - they are absolutely gorgeous, and I think there are a couple left, so if you've got any money left after Christmas I highly recommend snapping these up.
I did Sar's Random Kit Challenge - the challenge was to use
3 Brads
A Christmas Photo
A quote from this site.
Oh, and to use one of the December kits, of cours.
This is what I did - using the Very Merry Traditional Kit - and some gorgeous MFT dies - the doilies, the rolled roses/mini rolled rose and the Christmas ornaments dies.


If you want to get your hands on the dies - they can be found at Anna's Craft Cupboard - HERE.  They are gorgeous - and there are so many to choose from, AND they are reasonable prices too!

Before I go - I'll just share a couple more sneaks of what I'm secretly up to....tehe...


Still can't spill the beans - so you'll just have to wait...lol.
Thanks for popping by my blog!!

1 comment:

Her Essential Hand said...

oh Niq..I still LOVE visiting your blog.. there is just 'something' about.. your work inspires me, it really does.. I love the page with the christmas ornaments at the top.
Enjoy your afternoon :) x