Sunday, August 28, 2011

Playing at Chookscraps

Hi everyone,  sorry I've been a slack blogger, I've been scrapping, but because I am on new medication, I have to go to bed early, otherwise I am a zombie the next day, so not much is getting done really.... Last weekend there was a Cybercrop over at Chookscraps.  I managed to get two challenges done - just not on time, haha. 
This was Challenge 1 - had to have a heart/club/diamond/spade on the layout, a number in the title, at least 2 flowers....

This is what I did for Challenge 2 - I had to use at least 50 per cent black and white, 5 of something, the word "Nothing" somewhere in the title or journalling...
Used some Basic Grey Out of print..such a gorgeous range..."sigh"

Finally I have been playing along in the Amazing Chook Race.  Round 11 saw us visiting Vietnam.  We had to use  Red and Yellow - at least 75 per cent, and base our layout on a sketch provided.
This is what I did - used the gorgeous Echo Park Happy Days paper - and yes, couldn't help the song playing over and over in my head...lol...

That's it for me at the moment, it's a beautiful rainy day here, so I plan on spending the day scrapping - and I'm playing with the gorgeous We're Savvy kit over at Scrapbook Savvy - I am lucky enough to be the Guest DT member over there this month and I got this beautiful kit to play with.  It's sold out now, but be sure to keep an eye on the kits at this store - they are always outstanding, full of gorgeous new products, and such good value..They are out in the middle of each month ;)

No comments: