Sunday, September 19, 2010

What Do You Think??

Of the new look for my blog?? I'm not too sure about the header though, first time I have ever tried adding a photo using a different photo editing site, think I need to do a few more things, or add a new photo.....
Anyway, as promised, here is what I have been up to scrappy - wise lately.
This layout I did for a mini cyber crop at SNB a while back - I did a small tute on how to create embellishments like this snowmant out of texture paste.
Had so much fun playing with lots of different mediums on this layout, as you can see, I am still making my way through the photos I took on our recent holiday to the snow....
This is my sample for this month's challenge at Kraft It Up - just sent it in a month early - oooopsies......
Haha
Pop by the blog for the criteria if you haven't already done it, there are some fantastic prizes....




This layout was for a mini class during the last cybercrop at SnB a while back, I demonstrated how to make embies like this snowman using cardstock and texture paste...

This layout was a "Just Cos" layout - I used some of the gorgeous Theresa Collins Travel Ledger goodies, currently available at SnB.




Well, that's it from me for now, I have a small child nagging me to get on the 'puter - he loves this new program called Reading Eggs - put out by the ABC, and it is a really good reading - based website game. Cost $50 for 6 months, and we have already got our money's worth - after only 2 weeks! LOL! Ticks all the boxes for beneficial computer based teaching aids, and Connor loves it - can't complain when it is helping him learn to read!!

Thanks for popping by my blog - don't forget to comment!!

1 comment:

Her Essential Hand said...

so great to see you blogging :)
I love those pages, especially the snowman one :)
Have a good week
x