Monday, September 18, 2017

Perfection

Happy Monday everyone!!

Well school holidays are finally here, and I have to say I am enjoying a few days of unwinding and getting creative.  I did this layout a few weeks ago, but haven't shared it yet as I have been very very busy.....

Anyway, here it is.  I used 49 and Market Papers, Distress Oxide Inks and chipboard to created lots of layers and texture.

I love the way the Blue Fern Studio Treasured Floral Frame really draws the eye to the photo of my cheeky monkey.  All I had to do was emboss it with Blue Fern Studio Embossing Powder and it was perfect.
You can find it here in the Scrap Matrix Store.


I did some fussy cutting to get the bollard and bird embellishments, and just added some random flowers in coordinating colours.  To add some extra texture, I used some of this gorgeous 13 Arts Ecru in White.


You can find it in the Scrap Matrix store, here - you can get it in a variety of colours too!

Here are some close ups.



Thank you so much for popping by my blog - I hope you have a lovely week.
xx


No comments: