Sunday, April 3, 2016

Have You Tried These?

I'm sure you've seen me write that Michelle Grant has a fantastic online shop, which is also available at her workshops here in Mackay.

Did you know that she also has super awesome kits available in her shop too?  These kits come complete with all the paper and embellishments you need to complete the project, as well as clearly set out step x step instructions.  What more could you need to get your scrap on?
With talented scrap artists like Michelle Grant herself, Anguree Jansen Van Rensberg and Lynn Good you are sure to find something that appeals.
I have also designed a few kits for Michelle.
One of them is for this layout:



You can find the link for it here:
http://shop.studiomdesigns.com.au/kits-2-go-k2g0054-amazing/

If you go over to Michelle's shop, you will find at least one kit that you will just have to have - I am telling you there is an awesome selection!!

Thanks for popping by my blog xx


No comments: