Saturday, April 9, 2016

CSI Special Investigator Case 197

Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for popping by my blog.
Today I'd like to share with you the layout I did as a Special Investigator for CSI Colour, Stories, Inspiration Case 197.

Here it is:


As you can see, this challenge comes with a sketch done by the talented Em Stafrace.
This is how I solved the case:


For a change I decided to use a fair bit of pink in my layout, and this photo of my gorgeous niece went perfectly with what I wanted to do. I sprayed a white background with pink and yellow spray, and backed it with black and white paper. Just used a small bit of the pale grey in my title.
The Evidence provided included the stripes in the bow, chalkboard elements, flowers, decorative borders, a lightbulb and my painted chipboard title.My testimony was using a prompt from Easy Street Prompts "Gypsy Soul."I kept mainly to the sketch provided, but used a 6x4 photo and moved the embellishment cluster more to the side of the photo.

Here is a close up:




As you can see, I added lots and lots of yummy layers with paint splatters and stamping as well as the sprays.
These cool leaves are from 2 Crafty, with you can get at Studio M Designs.
I used Blue Fern  "Ombre Dreams" Paper and the other flower chipboard is also from Blue Fern Studios
Well I'm off to do some creating in my scrap space now - hope you get some scrapping done this weekend, and if you would like some inspirations, don't forget to pop by CSI for a challenge or two.

xxxx



No comments: