Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scrap 365 Sketch

Hi folks
Long time hey - I can't believe it, I actually scrapped!
Unbelievable!
Last night, I had itchy scrapping hands, but just couldn't find the inspiration to do anything about it.  So I went looking for some Challenges.
I found the Scrap 365 Sketch challenge, and was blown away by Raquel Bowman's gorgeous sample, so I decided to give it a go!

Here is my sample:



Here are some close ups - I used Crate Paper's "The Pier" range.  It has such gorgeous muted colours and Kraft papers - I though they would go beautifully with my photos.



Well, that's it from me - really hope I am back again a LOT sooner with more layouts!




5 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Looks fantastic, Niq...awesome take on the sketch! I've got this sketch on my list too :)

Terhi Koskinen said...

Oh this looks great! What a warm beach feeling there! Love it :)
Thank you for playing a long with us at Scrap365 <3

Bellaidea said...

Nice take on the sketch, thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrap 365!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Looks just good!
Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap365 <3

Fearless said...

fabulous work! thanks for sharing it with us at SCRAP365 ;)