Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial at Frosted Designs

It was my turn yesterday to host the Tuesday Tutorial over at Frosted Designs.
I decided to do a tute on the Embossed Resist Technique - a favourite of mine which I have used on a few layouts, but will have to do so again soon!
This time, to keep it simple I did a card using the technique:

I used a background stamp from Hero Arts, and some Studio Calico Mist in Hot Dog, and some Ranger Dylusion Mist in Fresh Lime and London Blue.
 
I have also used the bright and funky Bo Bunny Surprise! range, found here at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
 
If you want to see the full tutorial and give this technique a try yourself, visit the Frosted Designs Challenge Blog - here - for more information.
 
Thanks for popping by my blog, I hope you find some time to give this technique a go - it is so much fun to play around with!




1 comment:

Marelize said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Monique! So many gorgeous details. xx