Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sharing Time

Howdy folks!
I'm back sharing some goodness from Anna's Craft Cupboard.
Last month, Anna sent me the awsome range from My Minds Eye - Boy Crazy.  It is fantastic for boy pages.  The papers are full of bright happy colours, and the embellishments are just so darn cute!
Here is what I created:

See what I mean about the bright happy colours and the funky patterns - perfect for boys hey?
You can find the papers here and Anna's and the accessories here - and you ARE going to want the accessories, there are adorable felt elements, and the cute layered stickers just made me smile!!
 
Here are some close ups of those layered stickers - I used the "boy" word as part of my title.




I also did this layout too:

I fussy cut all the images from the "Gears" paper and layered the with pop dots to create a frame around the photo. It was time consuming, but I was happy with the result.  I loved all the chevron patterns in this range, and thought the colours went so well with this photo of my boy all decked out in his Australia Day get up!!  He looks so grown up in this photo, I am capturing more and more of those moments - you know, when he looks less like a "young" boy and more of an older boy...makes me a little sad "sigh"


Here are a couple of close ups of those adorable felt embellies I was talking about - the cute little rocket ship inspired my title, of course!



Well, that's it from me, I will have more shares later in the week!!

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

awesome layouts, love them

Chantal Vandenberg said...

FAB layouts!!! :D

Linda Eggleton said...

Loving the gorgeous colours here, Niq...fabulous layouts!

Today I am passing on the "Leibster Award" to you & your blog....your work is always inspiring & amazing!

Pop over to my blog for more details :)