Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kaisercraft Forget-Me-Not

This month, Anna sent me the stunning range from Kaisercraft, called Forget-Me-Not, and it was one of those rare occassions when I used up just about all of the papers, stickers and collectables I was given.  I loved it THAT much!!

The first layout I created was for a StepxStep.
It is actually one of my all time favourites, the greens and golds of the range went so beautifully with the photo I used.
Here it is:

I then created a layout of my son in a Vintage Car - the blues,  neutrals and golds of the range added a bit more masculinity, and I found the photo blended really well with the papers.


Here are some close-ups, how cute are those bees in the range?




Another one I created using the blues and golds, as well as some on-trend hexagons from the Collectables Set.


Those bees are just so cute!!  Here are some close ups:



I also used this range to create a layout with some WOW - Words or Whatever Chipboard.
I used the WOW - Words or Whatever Birdcage #4 WOW1499.
I painted it, then added some bling with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Golden Goddess.
I adored the peachy pinks in this range, and wanted to used these papers too.  Unfortunately I have a severe shortage of girly photos, so I chose a photo of myself as a little girl.  Photo was taken nearly 40 years ago!!!


Here is a close up of the birdcage, I really liked how the yellow blended with the yellows in the paper.

Another close - up of the flowers - just some Green Tara and Manor House Creations.

Well, thanks for popping by, I have been scrapping today, but it is time to make a start on Mt Foldmore in the laundry.
Enjoy the rest of your day, peeps!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI..You have been busy.. I have this range of papers but have not used them yet.. Your layouts look really lovely.. I love the blues and yellows together and the die cuts look amazing as well!! love what you have created!!

SandeeNC said...

Hi Monique, just loved your LO's, you do so well with the layering! Just stopping by to say how I am looking forward to the Frosted Design Design Team and to join your blog! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

I am blog stalker Niq.. I read all about your creations in reader.. but just had to say woot woo.. were working together again!!!
Happy weekend XO