Monday, October 29, 2012

It's THAT time again....

Yep, it's WOW's challenge time again.
This month, you have to used this Sketch, by the talented Lisa Warren,


You also have to add at least ONE piece of WOW - Words or Whatever Chipboard. 
It's that easy!!!!
Why don't you grab yourself some WOW chipboard and sit down to do this sketch today?

Here is my sample:


I have used the WOW - Words or Whatever Dog Tag Pack WOW1644,




I painted them with a Ranger Dabber in Citrus, then used them as journalling tags.
Here is a close up.

I have also used WOW-Words or Whatever Chipboard Leaf fro the Tropical Leaf Pack WOW1571, which I also painted in the Dabber Paint.  Finally I used a WOW ACC Exclusive Miniature Word - Attitude in my title.  I also painted this in Citrus.

Here are some close ups:



Thanks for popping by my blog, and don't forget to give the WOW - Words or Whatever Sketch Challenge a go this month.

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

love your sample layout, love the sketch,i have done it and emailed it in......it will be on my blog tomorrow.......still love your work and your style niq