Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sharing the WOW Love

It’s my turn this week to host the WOW – Words or Whatever Blog.  I have been having loads of fun playing with new chipboard, and also some Off The Page Creations.
Here are some of the things I’ve been creating:
Sharp-Shooting-Attitude
loved the look of the this WOW – Words or Whatever Rifle Shooting Pack WOW1606. Even though it is an army/cadet/paintball type theme, I knew I could use it on a grungy type layout of my Mr 7.
I simply used some Black Gesso on the Chipboard Rifle to blend it in with my layout.  Here is a close-up:
Close-Up
Next, I’ve shared  an OTP – A Shadow Box for my Nanna.
Ornate Shadow Box Frame M153.
M153_ORNATE_SHADOW_BOX
These Off The Page Pieces are cut in MDF, and they are beautifully done. They fit together so easily, even after the pieces have been cut. so much better than other brands. I was put off making Off the Page pieces due to my difficulty in putting them together, but not anymore! These are awesome!
I decided to create a bit of a tribute to my Great Uncle, who served in the Australian Air Force during World War II. He was actually in Darwin when it was bombed, and was lucky enough to survive. After the war, he returned to Ipswich, but later followed his daughter to Western Australia. Nanna was very sad that she never saw him again after that. I plan on giving this to her for Christmas:
Lest-We-Forget
I also used the WOW – Words or Whatever “Lest We Forget” Title C866 which I also painted with a Ranger Dauber – Gold.
Here is a close up:
Lest-We-Forget-CU
I have also shared this layout, where I used a WOW- Words Or Whatever Title “I Love You To The Moon and Back” WOW1539, the WOW – Words Or Whatever 12x12 Star Frames C1468, and the stars I cut from the WOW – Words or Whatever Star Border C655.



If you want to find out more about how I created these WOW layouts, visit the WOW blog.

No comments: