This week it is Challenge Week over on the WOW blog.
This week, the challenge is....drum roll please...
- Every Month, the WOW team will be setting a challenge for you to play along with us. You can WIN some awesome chipboard by showing us YOUR take on the challenge.
- Enter your projects either via the WOW face book page or send your entry to email@example.com.
- There will be 2 winners. One voted on by our DT, and a random draw.
- Have a go.....remember to go to your lss and grab some WOW and have a go at this months challenge.
- Entries should be to us by August 17th 2012.
So, get those circle layouts in girls!!
Here is my sample:
I took this photo of Connor at the Mackay Show - To me, circles really add to happy fun layouts - they remind me of the sun, balloons, balls..... all the happy things....
I used the WOW Chipboard Full Circle Pack and picked two circles to frame my photo and some of my title for added interest.
I have also used the new WOW 6x6 Altamatz Background 1 ALTA034. This Altamatz is fantastic for adding depth and dimension to your background and is perfect for bright, summery layouts.
Hope you like it peeps, I know it has been sooooo long since I blogged, and I have so much to share, so I'll try to pop a few more posts up this week.
I have started back at work, and I'm also studying a Grad Cert in Special Needs - as well as trying to maintain all my other commitments, so to say I am a little busy now is certainly an understatemet...lol - but I am allowing myself a short while at my scrap table now before I get ready and head off for some tutoring work!