Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fabulous Friday at Frosted Designs

PLUS a humongous blog and Facebook Scrappy party to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day!!

 

Firstly, the Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs this week  is a Recipe Challenge

Look through your stash and include
at least 4 of the following 8 on your project:
rub ons
ribbon
brads
stickers
glitter
the color purple
butterfly
flower

Seems pretty easy doesn’t it?

I actually had forgotten all about this challenge, in the hub bub of my life at the moment – honestly there is so much going on here at the moment, I can’t even think straight!! 

Anyways, I HAD recently completed this frame for my Mum for Mother’s Day – which suited the criteria perfectly ….lol..so it was my sample!!

IMG_6372

It includes Rubons, Glitter, Flowers and Stickers!

What are you going to create with the recipe?

Also, there is some Scrappy Fun which has kicked off today on the Blog and their Facebook Page.  Loads of challenges for you to sink your teeth into – all in celebration of  National Scrapbooking Day!  There are some fabulous prizes, so make sure you check it out!

At the moment, Barb has a sticker challenge going  on the Facebook Page, and  Debbie has a Patterned Paper challenge happening on the blog.  Drop by and give them a look!

I am doing a Facebook Challenge, it is a Puzzle Challenge with a picture for inspiration – so I’ll be back tomorrow with my sample Winking smile

Have a fabulous National Scrapbooking Day!!

No comments: