Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some Sketch Challenges

Well, we've come to the end of another month, scarily enough - where is the year going, I want to know -
Anyways, I managed to do a couple of sketch challenges, I love sketch challenges - they are so good for getting the mojo flowing... I have been a bit under the weather this week, and I had lost a bit of inspiration. These sketch challenges were perfect for getting things happening again!!

This on was done for the WIOIN sketch challenge blog. The sketch was provided by the lovely Wendy, and I used last month's delicious boy kit from WIOIN.
I love how this turned out!! Thanks Wendy and Mel!!


This Sketch Challenge was the monthly challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. Again, this was another sketch done by the talented Wendy.
Speaking of challenges, keep your eye on the Kraft It Up challenge blog, here is a peek at what I did for this month's challenge reveal:

Thanks for stopping by my blog, don't forget to leave some comments - I love reading them all!!
I should be back soon with some more scrappy shares.



2 comments:

Julie said...

Gosh you have been blog busy .... love reading your updates and spying your beautiful creations.
Connor is such a cutie!! I bet that stash of easter eggs were yummy!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Fabulous LO's Niq!