Monday, December 28, 2009

Some Scrappy Calendars

I just whipped up these super-quick calendars for the various doting grandparents. All I did was cut some chipboard to suit, paint the edges, and cover both sides in patterned paper. I then added the photo, and embellishments to suit - took about 1/2 an hour per calendar!
The calendar sheets were done up in Publisher - and I changed the colour to suit the topper ;0)





What do you think? I think I like the pink and grey one the best - followed by the blue and black. I'm not sure about the brown.....
Might make a couple more yet, one for us might be good!!! LOL!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

love them all but if i had a fave it would be the top one

Jane said...

gorgeous calendars Niq :), you were good making them from scratch :).

Looks like you had a wonderful Chrissy, wishing you and your family all the best for a wonderful 2010 - and 40 isn't that bad at all, I'm having a blast :)

Mal said...

mmm i think i like the red ne the best! but well done on making them at all!